- Asthma, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and cough
- Bronchitis and COPD
- Cardiorespiratory functions
- Inflammation and clinical immunology
- Interstitial lung diseases
- Lung function
- Medical rehabilitation
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Occupational respiratory diseases
- Oncology of the chest
- Pathophysiology of hypoxia Pathology of the lung
- Pediatric respirology and hereditary disorders
- Prevention of respiratory diseases
- Psychosomatic aspects
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Sleep-related breathing disorders
- Smoking and smoking cessation
- Respiratory allergy
- Respiratory infections
- Abstract submission online only.
- The abstract link will appear after you have registered and logged-in.
- Abstracts limited to 200 words !
- Limit: 2 abstracts per registration.
- Full original articles related to the conference topics may be submitted to a special issue of the Journal of Biological Regulators and Homeostatic Agents. For details see publications
- Abstract submission and fee transfer are open on May 15, 2023 - ending October 20, 2023
Payments (VAT included)
- Participation fees: 210 €
- Accompanying person: 160 €
- Payment by bank wire transfer only
- Registration for the conference is binding to pay the participation fee.
Sarah Jamaly Condical e.K.
IBAN: DE63 3305 0000 0000 7700 99
Purpose: 17th Advances in pneumology 2023 + participant’s full name